Atlas Copco Spare Parts
We supply spare parts worldwide for:
- Compaction Equipment made by Atlas Copco
- Concrete Equipment made by Atlas Copco
- Dewatering Pumps made by Atlas Copco
- Hydraulic Breakers made by Atlas Copco
- Concrete Saws made by Atlas Copco
- Hammers made by Atlas Copco
- Core Drill made by Atlas Copco
- Rock Hammers made by Atlas Copco
- Excavator Attachments made by Atlas Copco
- Generators made by Atlas Copco
- Mobile Air Compressors made by Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco, a global industrial group headquartered in Sweden, has a long and varied history. The company was founded in 1873 in Stockholm. In the beginning, mainly railway accessories were manufactured and sold.
Today, the business areas of this group are in the area of compressor technology, vacuum technology, industrial technology (with tools and assembly systems) as well as mining and tunneling technology.
Since 1952 Atlas Copco is also represented in Germany. The Essen location includes production companies (Atlas Copco Holding GmbH) and distribution companies as a subsidiary of Atlas Copco Deutschland GmbH.
Atlas Copco in Germany has specialized in the manufacture, distribution and after-sales service of products for the compression of gases and air, generators, mining and tunneling machinery, construction machinery, industrial tools, assembly tools and vacuum technology.
In recent years, well-known manufacturers such as Rheinstahl Krupp (demolition hydraulic hammers and concrete shears) as well as Irmer + Elze light compressors have been integrated into the group. One of the biggest acquisitions was Ingersoll Rand – Drilling and Tunneling. The machines are now marketed under the name Atlas Copco.
After less than 10 years, at the beginning of 2017, the road construction equipment sector – asphalt pavers, milling machines, earthmoving machines and asphalt rollers of the DYNAPAC brand – was sold to the French FAYAT Group (see also BOMAG / MARINI – FAYAT Group).