BOMAG / MARINI Spare Parts
We supply spare parts worldwide for:
- Road Building Machines
- Asphalt Construction Machinery made by BOMAG
- Soil Compaction Machinery made by BOMAG
- Cold Milling Stabilizers and Recyclers made by BOMAG
- Light Equipment made by BOMAG
- Waste Management made by BOMAG
- Asphalt Pavers made by MARINI
- Cold Milling Machines made by MARINI
The road-building machinery company BOMAG was founded in 1957 and then known as the Boppard Machinery Company. In the beginning a small double drum vibratory roller (BW60) was built.
Over the years there were various owners including, the US company Koehring and SPX Corporation which sold the company to the French concern FAYAT in 2005.
FAYAT, formerly MARINI from Italy, own both asphalt sprayer and small machine works.
In Boppard they manufacture rollers, cold milling machines, street sweepers, material feeders and soil stabilizers. To round off their product range they also have recyclers on offer.