The company KLEEMANN was founded in the year 1857 in Göppingen in today’s Baden-Württemberg and therefore can look back on a long company history. At the beginning of the 20th century, a specialization in rock treatment was done with the construction of mobile crushers and screen plants.
Later then stationary and track mounted mobile equipment were added. Especially in the development of tracked mounted mobile units, KLEEMANN belonged to the pioneers. In the range of natural stone and recycling industry the machines of KLEEMANN GmbH belong to the innovative products.
Since 2006, the company belongs to the Group WIRTGEN, which holds 80% of the shares. In 2009, a new headquarters of KLEEMANN GmbH was put into operation in Stauferpark in Göppingen.
In this manufacturing facility, which covers 26,000 m² following machines are produced:
- MOBICAT: Mobile Jaw Crushers
- MOBIREX: Mobile Impact Crushers
- MOBISCREEN: Mobile Screen Plants
- MOBICONE: Mobile Cone Crushers
- MOBIFOX: Mobile Secondary Impact Crushers
IME supplies spare parts for all KLEEMANN machines like
Mobile jaw crushers
- series MOBICAT
- types MC 100 R EVO, MC 110 R EVO, MC 110 Z EVO, MC 120 Z, MC 125 Z, MC 140 Z, MC 160 PRR
Mobile impact crushers
- series MOBIREX
- types MR 110 Z EVO 2, MR 122 Z, MR 130 Z EVO 2, MR 150 Z, MR 170 Z
Track-mounted secondary crushers
- series MOBICONE
- types MCO 9 EVO, MCO 9 S EVO, MCO 11 PRO, MCO 11 S, MCO 13, MCO 13 S
Track-mounted screening plants
- series MOBISCREEN
- types MS 12 Z, MS 13 Z, MS 14 Z, MS 15 Z, MS 16 Z, MS 16 D, MS 19 Z, MS 19 D, MS 20 D, MS 21 Z, MS 23 D
- series MOBISCREEN EVO
- types MS 702 EVO, MS 703 EVO, MS 952 EVO, MS 953 EVO