We supply spare parts worldwide for:
- Mobile asphalt mixing plants made by
- Asphalt mixing plants in container design
- Transportable asphalt mixing plants
- Stationary asphalt mixing plants
- Mastic asphalt technology
- Mastic asphalt dumper
The company BENNINGHOVEN, with its headquarter in Mülheim / Moselle, was for over 100 years a family run business in the fourth generation.
In 2014, WIRTGEN acquired a 70% majority stake in BENNINGHOVEN GmbH & Co. KG and integrated it into the WIRTGEN Group. WIRTGEN has thus expanded its product range in the field of road construction machines and has gained a specialist for the production of asphalt mixing plants and their components.
One of the newest machines is the MBRG 2000, a resource-friendly granulator on wheels. With this machine there is an almost 100% recycling of asphalt in an asphalt mixing plant.
IME supplies spare parts for all BENNINGHOVEN machines like
Mobile asphalt mixing plants
Asphalt mxing plants in container design
- ECO 2000, ECO 3000, ECO 4000
Transportable asphalt mixing plants
- TBA 2000, TBA 3000, TBA 4000
Stationary asphalt mixing plants
- BA 3000, BA 4000, BA 5000
Mastic asphalt technology
Mastic asphalt dumper